Contact

Monday, October 22, 2012

>> GO TRY IT ON <<

Hey Sweeties,



I was searching for a Chanel App, when I found (don´t ask me how) "Go try it on". It´s super cool, because it is something like a chatroom where you can post some photos and looks, everybody sees.
So if you are logged in, maybe we´ll see us and if not, you really should dowload it!
My name in that App is Isii D.  also in Lookbook and here.
Als ich gerade dabei war eine Chanel App zu suchen, traf ich (fragt mich nicht wie) auf "Go try it on". Ich war gerade einmal ein paar Minuten online, doch bin jetzt schon total von diesem "Fashion Chatroom" begeistert. Jeder kann Fotos und Outfits posten, man muss sich eben nur mit dem Google oder Facebook oder Twitter oder anderen Accounts anmelden.
Also wenn ihr zufälliger Weise angemeldet seid, sagt Bescheid und wenn nicht, dann verpasst ihr wirklich was! Übrigens, mein Name dort ist Isii D. genauso wie in Lookbook und hier.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very happy, if you write something to me & I am reading everything: New Gossip, your Feedbacks or Questions, Oppinions and also Critics.
If it is misanthropic or should be Insults included, I´ll delete it!
Thank´s!
xoxo