Contact

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Favourite?

Hey Sweeties,
One of my biggest fashion temptations are bootees! So, this year I am going to buy some again and I really fell in love with the bootees-collection of zara, the only problem: which one will I take?
Please help me and write me your opinion!
Eine meiner größten Mode - Versuchungen sind Bootees! Deswegen wollte ich mir wieder dieses Jahr welche zusätzlich kaufen und ich zufällig verliebte ich mich auch sofort in die Herbstkollektion von Zara, das einziege Problem: Welche soll ich mir kaufen?
Ich dachte mir, da ich selbst mich nicht entscheiden kann, frage ich euch um Rat! Schreibt mir einfach ein Kommentar.
1.)                                     2.)                                       3.)                               or 4.)    ?
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very happy, if you write something to me & I am reading everything: New Gossip, your Feedbacks or Questions, Oppinions and also Critics.
If it is misanthropic or should be Insults included, I´ll delete it!
Thank´s!
xoxo