Contact

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Closet

Hey Sweeties ^^,
Today I show you my favourite pieces in my personally closet.
At first, I´ve got to say, that my favourite colours are yellow, this melone-colour, dark blue and mint green.
Here I show you them:
Heute zweige ich euch meine Lieblingsteile in meinem eigenem Schrank.
Zuerst muss ich euch sagen, das meine Lieblingsfarben Gelb, Melonenpink, Dunkelblau und Minzgrün sind.
Hier sind sie:

My favourite pieces in my closet


Nr. 1: The blue Zipper - Top:
It´s lazy, but glittering, so there´s also a little bit of glamour. The big "High-Light" is the zipper on the back.
I bought the top in Pimkie.
Das Top ist weit und bequem, aber glitzert, weswegen es ein bisschen was von Glamour hat. Das große "High-Light" ist der Reißverschluss am Rücken.
Das Top ist von Pimkie.


Nr. 2: The melone-coloured Blouse:
It feels very soft, gracefully, but comfortable and I bought it in Zara, in Barcelona.
Die Bluse ist sanft, glamourös, aber bequem und ich habe sie im Zara Store in Barcelona gekauft.


Nr. 3: The mint green Top:
I bought it in H&M. It´s lazy, long and the back is transparent...
Das Top ist aus H&M. Es ist relaxed, lange und der Rücken ist transparent...


 Nr. 4: The yellow Blouse:
The blouse is perfect for making fun, because it has a very strong colour.
It´s from H&M, too.
Die Bluse ist perfekt um Spaß zu haben, weil sie so eine starke Farbe hat.
Außerdem ist es auch von H&M.


Nr. 5: The white Boho-Top:
It has got this special beach and hippie look. You can combine it perfect to colourful pants.
It is like the yellow and mint green top from H&M!
Das Top hat diesen besonderen Strand und Hippie Look. Man kann es perfekt zu bunten Hosen kominieren. Es ist ebenfalls von H&M!


Nr. 6: The Fray- Shorts:
I combine this shorts very often to printed tops. I love the flowered pockets, because they look out.
It´s from Pimkie.
Zu diesen Shorts trage ich oft bedruckte Tops an. Ich liebe die geblümten Taschen, weil sie raus schauen. Die Shorts ist von Pimkie.



Nr. 7: The flowered Jeans:
The special is the colourful print and a big "High-Light" is the zipper on the leg!
It´s from Zara.
Das Besondere ist der geblümte Druck und das "High-Light" ist meiner Meinung nach der Reißverschluss am Bein. Die Hose gibt es bei Zara.


Nr. 8: The grunge Shorts:
It´s the latest piece I bought in the last time. I love this transition between the colours. It has something of grunge...
I bought it in H&M.
Die Shorts habe ich erst seid kurzem. Ich liebe den Übergang zwischen den Farben. Es hat was vom Grunge-Look...
Ich habe sie bei H&M gekauft.

Write me a comment.
If there are any questions or you want to tell me the new gossip, write me an e-mail:
isiislifestyle@gmx.de

XOXO, 
Kisses <3

2 comments:

I am very happy, if you write something to me & I am reading everything: New Gossip, your Feedbacks or Questions, Oppinions and also Critics.
If it is misanthropic or should be Insults included, I´ll delete it!
Thank´s!
xoxo