Contact

Sunday, June 24, 2012

It´s all about the back: 1. Zippers

Hey Sweeties ^^, 

 By H&M
 By Pimkie
By Pimkie, too

Have a clue, what the topic of today is? - Right, Zippers !
I´ve bought all these three tops with zippers on the backround - and a week later, I have read in the german "ELLE" or "Cosmopolitan" (I read very much fashion journals), that zippers on the backround are totally "IN" (I´m a Fashionista, haha, fun!).
The fact is the backround is currently the center of the tops! That´s why I am writing you soon, about other backround - ornamentations.
And zippers on the backround are kittenish and also sexy... So, that´s the "shopping - Tip" of this season!
Habt ihr es schon eraten, um was es heute geht? - Richtig, Reißverschlüsse !
Ich habe mir die drei Oberteile gekauft, die man oben sehen kann - und eine Woche später habe ich in der "ELLE" oder "Cosmopolitan" gelesen, dass Reißverschlüsse am Rücken total angesagt sind (Ich bin Trendsetter, nein Spaß!).
Fakt ist, der Rücken ist zurzeit Zentrum aller Oberteile! Deswegen schreibe ich euch bald über andere Rücken - Verzierungen.
Und Reißverschlüsse haben etwas verspieltes und sind auch leicht sexy... Also, das ist der "Kauf - Tipp" der Saison!

Write me a comment. If there are any questions or you want to tell me the new gossip, write me an e-mail:
isiislifestyle@gmx.de 

XOXO, 
Kisses <3

1 comment:

  1. sry das ich dir so spät antworte süße. kam vorher leider nicht dazu. die schuhe sind von hm trend und kosten 60e. wenn du sie online bekommst dann kannst du rabattcodes verwenden und es kommt günstiger raus :)

    ReplyDelete

I am very happy, if you write something to me & I am reading everything: New Gossip, your Feedbacks or Questions, Oppinions and also Critics.
If it is misanthropic or should be Insults included, I´ll delete it!
Thank´s!
xoxo