Contact

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Let´s start!

Hey Sweeties ^^, 
The name of my blog is "creative Fashion & Photography", because my favourite Hobby is Photography, I am totally crazy about Fashion and I am very creative!
I write on english & on german and I try to post every 2 or 3 day someting.
Der Name meines Blogs ist "creative Fashion & Photography", weil mein Lieblinshobby Fotographie ist, ich verrückt nach Mode bin und ich kreativ veranlagt bin.
Ich schreibe nicht nur auf Deutsch, sondern auch auf Englisch und ich versuche jeden 2 oder 3 Tag etwas zu posten.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very happy, if you write something to me & I am reading everything: New Gossip, your Feedbacks or Questions, Oppinions and also Critics.
If it is misanthropic or should be Insults included, I´ll delete it!
Thank´s!
xoxo