Contact

Monday, July 30, 2012

Favourite Label Nr. 1

Hey Sweeties ^^, 
Sorry, das ich erst jetzt wieder etwas von mir hören lasse, aber ich hatte wieder mal viel zu tun, blah blah blah...
Ich wollte euch nur unbedingt mein neues Lieblingslabel zeigen, namens BOY London.
Sorry, I haven´t written you so long, but I had very much stress, blah blah blah...
I just wanted to show you my favourite label, BOY London.


Seid 1977 exsistiert das Label und wird von Stephane Raynor geführt.
Der Style des Labels ist etwas zwischen den 70th und den 90th und kommt somit sehr gut bei den Kunden an, zu denen auch Stars wie Rihanna und Jessie J gehören.
Since 1977 Stephane Raynor is designing for his own label.
The style is something between the 70th and the 90th and the label has got also famous fans, for example Rihanna or Jessie J.






 Nicky Minaj, with a top

 Rihanna, just in BOY

 Grimes with the famour cap

Jessie J with a t-shirt





THE SHOP:
Kings Road, London

Write me a comment. If there are any questions or you want to tell me the new gossip, write me an e-mail:
isiislifestyle@gmx.de

Photos by: BOY London

XOXO, 
Kisses <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very happy, if you write something to me & I am reading everything: New Gossip, your Feedbacks or Questions, Oppinions and also Critics.
If it is misanthropic or should be Insults included, I´ll delete it!
Thank´s!
xoxo