Contact

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dior in Asia

Hey Sweeties ^^, 
Today I have for you some News of the luxury label Dior:
Heute habe ich für euch Nachrichten von dem Luxuslabel Dior:

TAIPEI:
A new Dior store has opened in Taipei!
It is very modern and luxury! If you stand outside, you see how luxury it is, but here are some photos:
Ein neuer Dior-Laden hat in Taipei geöffnet.
Es ist sehr modern und luxuriös eingerichtet! Schön allein wenn man draußen steht, sieht man dies, aber hier sind ein paar Fotos:



 My favourite place in that store, the shoes!





CHINA:
But not only in Taipei is "Dior", here are some pics of the Dior collection in China:
The dresses were very colourful and pompous. They reminded me like a carneval festival in china. 
Aber "Dior" gibt es nicht nur in Taipei, sondern auch in China. Hier sind Bilder der Kollecktion:
Die Kleider waren sehr farbenfroh und pompös. Sie erinnerten mich an einen chinesischen Carneval.







SHANGHAI:
And last, but not least: Although in Shanghai was celebrated a Dior-show:
The dresses were Kimono-inspired, but the haistyle reminded me of the 50th style.
Und zu guter Letzt: Auch in Shanghai war eine Dior-show:
Die Kleider waren Kimono-inspiriert, aber die Frisuren erinnerten mich an den 50th Style.
 The endless runway...


If there are questions or you want to tell me the new gossip, write me an e-mail:
isiislifestyle@gmx.de 

XOXO, 
Kisses <3

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now. hope you can follow me!!!
    хохо

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyho :-)
    wir können gerne ggf machen :P
    folg mir einfach & ich folge dir so schnell zurück wie möglich (wenn ich es halt sehe :P) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. klar doch ;) ♥ & dankeschööööön!
    du fängst an :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :) toller Post! Die Kollektionen sind fantastisch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! thanks for sharing!


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am very happy, if you write something to me & I am reading everything: New Gossip, your Feedbacks or Questions, Oppinions and also Critics.
If it is misanthropic or should be Insults included, I´ll delete it!
Thank´s!
xoxo